Tuesday Night Time Trials
Tuesday Night Time Trial
Change up your riding week with a fun, timed, 10-mile ride giving it all you've got! See if you can improve as the season continues. Yes, all levels are welcome, and no, you don't have to have a time trial bike.
No onsite registration, pre-registration only.
*Registration closes at noon, on the day of the event*
*Registration opens every Wednesday before the next TNT*
TNT is a 10-mile, out and back Time Trial held on County Road 24. The course is rolling and the road offers 8’ wide shoulders. Parking and check-in is at the back lot of Woodridge Church. The Start/Finish Line is at Holy Name Park – Co. Rd 24 and Hunter Drive. The turnaround just before Co. Rd 19 is marked with a cone and has a police officer controlling traffic.
- Everyone is welcome to ride TNT. We have riders of all ages and abilities and both TT Bikes and Road Bikes are permitted.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the race waiver – anyone under 15 will need to have a rider with them on the course.
- The 2022 Tuesday Night Time Trial Series will be held on 5/17, 5/31, 6/14, 6/28, 7/12, 7/26, 8/9
- Individual races are $20 per race and can be registered online. Registration closes 24 hours prior to the event. No onsite registration, pre-registration only.
- The Tuesday Time Trial Series is held on County Road 24. The course is 5 miles out, then 5 miles back – Starting and Finishing at County Rd 24 and Hunter Drive.
- Check-In is at Woodridge Church, back parking lot – 1500 County Rd 24, Long Lake – from 6 pm - 6:30 pm. The first rider will start at 7 pm.
- WEATHER CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE GEAR WEST FACEBOOK PAGE.
Guidelines in response to the Corona-virus
- On-Line registration only. No on-site registration
- Parking at Woodridge Church – Please ride to the start-finish area
- Check-In begins at 6 pm outside of the church and closes at 6:30
- The church bathrooms will NOT be available this summer – plan accordingly
- The first rider starts at 7 pm sharp
- We will not be holding riders at the start line this year
- Respect a 2 bike length separation from others while waiting to start
- As always – no drafting – pass riders with as wide a berth as safely possible