The technical small-block tread layout of the Vittoria Barzo tire has constant effective-edge center and lean-dependent sipe angles.
- Center tread consists of an alternating ridge pattern with progressive sipe angles
- Shoulder tread utilizes a moto-style block knob in a V-formation
- Designed for performance in rough and smooth hardpack
- Approved for use with hookless rims
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.35
- Color: Black/Tan
- ISO Width (mm): 58
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 690
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120
- Tire Diameter: 29"
- Tire Bead: Folding