Trek Verve+ 2 Low Step
Verve+ 2 Lowstep is an electric hybrid bike that will help you get out and ride more. Your daily cruises, commutes, and workouts will all get a boost from the reliable Bosch pedal-assist system that sustains speeds of up to 20 mph. Plus, this e-bike is equipped with parts that put your comfort and safety first, like a road-smoothing suspension seatpost, wide, stable tires, and front and rear lights.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with a lowstep geometry, Bosch Active Line motor capable of sustaining speeds up to 20 mph, a Bosch Purion controller, and a 400Wh battery. Plus, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, a road-smoothing suspension seatpost, hydraulic disc brakes, wide 45c puncture-resistant tires for extra stability, ergonomic grips, a kickstand, front and rear lights, and a rack and fenders.
- Electric bikes amplify your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- The 250-watt Bosch motor helps you sustain speeds up to 20 mph
- It comes equipped with lights, fenders, and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The suspension seatpost absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road
- The lowstep frame design makes it easy to hop on and go, and hop off when your ride is over