Trek Precaliber 16 Girls - Pink Frosting
Teaching and learning to ride is a breeze with Precaliber 16 Girl's. The pink Trek bike has a handle built into the saddle so you can guide while they ride, and tool-free training wheels that are super easy to install and remove. The Trek pink road bike is a great fit for kids ages 4-5 between 39-46Ë tall.
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you'll never forget
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal—Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount when your child starts adventuring on their own
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off