The Bella Prima Knicker is Terry's best-in-class performance bottom that extends below the knee and comes with our top-of-the-line Flex Air Carbon chamois. Made of Terry's sublime French nylon compression fabric with a satiny matte finish, it's a sleek, multi-season riding bottom with lots of additional features you don't find in women's cycling capris, and a fit that has made Terry an essential for cyclists of all types.
• 74% nylon/26% spandex fabric with a high level of compression aids in muscle support and recovery for longer distances
• sculpted 6-panel fit with contrast leg stitching in two color options and flat seam construction to help prevent chafing
• contoured waistband with elastic-free front yoke
• laser-cut leg band is soft yet won't ride up thanks to silicone used inside leg
• reflective stripe accents at calf enhances visibility while pedaling
• 19.5 inch inseam
Flex Air Carbon Chamois:
Unique to Terry, the Flex Air family of cycling chamois offers the best shape and construction for women. The Flex Air Carbon is our premium chamois in this line thanks to a high performance fabric made of a blend of X-Tract with special channel structure and carbonium with carbon threading. This combination results in a higher level of moisture transfer, faster drying, natural anti-static and antimicrobial properties, and a softer surface fabric. Seamless chamois with 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology provides freedom of movement on the saddle; multi-level foam padding is perforated for increased breathability; soft wing construction reduces bulk at inner thigh to avoid chafing. Made in Italy.
Terry proudly manufactures this knicker in the USA at a green energy-certified sewing facility. Best quality, highest standards, local jobs.