Adding product to your cart
The Skull Orbic X SPIN is an FIS approved high speed race helmet. Featuring P0C's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN, the internal shearing pads will reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head and brain. SPIN works by allowing pads placed inside the helmet to shear in any direction during an oblique impact, a process inspired by the brain's own internal protective system, cerebrospinal fluid, which cushions the head during a fall. By using the innovative and unique pad tech-nology, which sit directly against the user's head, SPIN pads allow the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall, reducing the force transmitted to the brain.
A combination of SPIN, an advanced multi impact EPP liner, which is thicker in strategic zones to manage higher impact and repetitive forces, plus a very robust ABS shell results in a very safe and durable helmet which meets the needs of competitive skiers.
The Skull Orbic X SPIN also features ear chambers which have been designed to improve balance and hearing without compromising safety and fit and the helmet is compatible with POC's Maxilla break away chin-guard to provide extra protection if required.
• Helmet integrated with patent pending POC SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) to increase protection against rotational impact
• EPP deflector panel
• Multi-impact EPP liner with improved fit and impact protection
• Updated robust ABS shell and
• Ear chambers designed for less balance and hearing interference
• Fixed goggle clip
• Compatible with POC's Maxilla break away chin-guard for Slalom (sold separately)
• FIS RH 2013 certified
• ABS PC Shell
- XS: 51-52cm- S: 53-54cm- M: 55-56cm- L: 57-58cm- XL: 59-60cm- XXL: 61-62cm
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.