Pearl Izumi AmFIB Lobster Gel Glove
The iconic PEARL iZUMi Lobster Glove is the go-to glove when warmth is your biggest priority. This innovative lobster split finger glove is designed to provide the warmth of a mitten with enough dexterity to confidently operate shifters and brake levers. This glove uses 170g Primaloft Gold insulation w/Crosscore technology for incredible warmth with minimal bulk. The main body fabric provides wind protection with easy articulation and an Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm makes the glove as grippy as it is durable. A 3D shaped gel pad provides bar comfort without causing unnecessary bulk, and despite plentiful insulation, is still touch-screen compatible.
- 170g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore technology insulation is made from 35% post-consumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- New AmFIB-specific 3D shaped gel palm pad reduces bulk and improves grip comfort
- AmFIB Softshell main body fabric protects from wind and water
- Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm for durability and great grip
- Touch screen compatible index finger and thumbs
Back: 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane Palm: 79% polyester, 21% polyurethane Lining: 100% polyester