Pearl Izumi made this skull cap low-bulk with their plated Merino/polyester construction. Soft against the ears, you'll find it warm enough for crisp days yet able to regulate temperature as things warm up. Its low-key styling can go from beneath the helmet to lunch spot without a costume change.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation.
- Made using fine 18.5-micron Merino wool for superior comfort. Recycled Repreve® XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Close fitting design easily fits under helmets and looks good on its own. BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Wool Blend Performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product
- One size fits most
58% recycled polyester, 42% merino wool Made in Vietnam