Garmin Rally RS100 Single-sensing Power Meter - Shimano SPD-SL
BRING POWER TO YOUR PEDALS
Rally RS100 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
- It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring power and cadence.
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats.
- Edge® cycling computer compatibility makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favorite apps for even more analysis and data sharing.
- Ready for more? Easily upgrade to a dual-sensing system at any time.
IMPECCABLY DESIGNED PEDAL
Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, this sleek pedal installs like any pedal. And it's quick to transfer between bikes.
By precisely measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally RS100 doubles the value to provide total power. Want more metrics? Upgrade later to the dual-sensing system.
For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favorite SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats in mind.
From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round. A transferable spindle can be installed in Rally RK road or Rally™ XC off-road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
Make sure you’re ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
- Rally Family
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and BLUETOOTH®
Rally RS 100
- Weight: 328 g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Cleat type: SPD-SL
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2 mm