Fizik Transiro Infinito R3
A triathlon bike shoe with a combination of a Powerstrap and Boa® dial for a quick and secure closure. PU laminated mesh upper gives you ventilation and support and a R3 full UD carbon outsole for a direct power transfer.
The mesh upper is highly breathable yet effectively supportive, thanks to the PU lamination on targeted areas that ensure all power is efficiently transferred to the pedals.
The Volume Control system allows a differentiated fit adjustment for the instep and forefoot areas – the shape and volume of which can vary widely between athletes. The combination of a Powerstrap and a BOA dial is the ideal balance for an Olympic format: first a quick and secure closure, then a fine tuneable adjustment for a precise fit.
The volume of the forefoot area can be controlled via the Infinito, a signature fit adjustment feature. Infinito balances out the tensioning and further eliminates pressure hot spots by using textile webbing in place of plastic lace guides. This closure system acts on a larger area of the shoe’s upper, pulling the eyestays inwards consistently from all directions for a more supportive and comfortable fit.
The race stiff R3 unidirectional full carbon outsole delivers ultimate power transfer and it has been modified with extra wide ventilation cutouts, boasting even greater breathability than its road counterpart.
To ease transition, the instep Powerstrap can be locked in the wide open position ready for quick and easy foot entry, while the heel is equipped with a rubberized loop to facilitate setting the shoes ready clipped into the pedals, and easily and quickly pulling your feet into them.
- PU laminated mesh upper: enhanced ventilation with support where needed
- R3 full UD carbon outsole: highly stiff interface ideal for a direct power transfer
- Instep Powerstrap: intuitive, quick and secure closure
- Infinito: advanced volume control of the forefoot area
- Volume Control: independent fit adjustment for instep and forefoot
- Boa® IP1-B
- R3 outsole – full carbon unidirectional
- Weight: 231g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
- Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
- Colors: 1020 Black/White, 3010 Red/Black