For expert riders looking for a quiver-killer that lets them explore most terrain in most conditions, you could say that Dynastar's M-Pro 99 may just be that Goldilocks choice. With a mid-fat width that's quick to turn on groomers but won't let you down if last night's storm delivers, you'll be riding hard on all but the deepest or most icy East Coast-style days. We know this because its construction features a hybrid core that's bolstered by Titanal, giving you the torsional stability you'll need to rail chopped powder and lay over turns on steep groomers. This metal plate tapers into the nose for more forgiving play, and widens in the tail for strong edge hold in tight places.
Dynastar M-Pro 99 Ski Features:
- All-mountain sticks for ripping groomers and exploring off-piste
- Versatile 99mm waist can handle a wide variety of snow conditions
- Rockered tip and tail initiate turns and rise above crud and pow
- Camber underfoot delivers reliable edge-to-edge control
- Hybrid wood and PU core keeps the swing weight down
- Stiff metal laminate maintains strength and dampness at high speeds