home / Cycling / Bikes / Fat Bikes
Borealis Crestone GX
*Borealis bikes are assembled at Gear West and may not match the pictures above, or the specifications below! We order Crestone bikes to fit the need of our customers. For exact specifications for our in stock Borealis bikes, stop in or give us a call.
Since 2013, Borealis has specialized in lightweight carbon fiber fat bikes. The tried and true Crestone is our flagship model, weighing only 25 pounds with standard options. Its frame geometry is optimized for riding in snow and sand with clearance for up to 5” wide tires. Paired with the most technically advanced components in the industry, the Crestone sets the standard for premium quality carbon fiber fat bikes.
- Traditional fat bike frame geometry is both responsive and nimble for variable conditions in snow or sand.
- Eagle GX 12-Speed drivetrain, rigid carbon fork, carbon handlebars, carbon seat post, lightweight HED Alloy wheelset and internally routed cables.
- Tire clearance up to 26x5” and 27.5x4.5”.
- Lightweight, durable carbon fiber frame comes with 3 bottle cage mounts and lizard skin protectors on both the down tube and drive-side chain stay.
- All complete bikes come with two tubes.
|Crankset||SRAM Eagle GX|
|Crank Arms||175 Alloy|
|Rear Derailleur||RD EGX 1 x 12|
|Cassette||XG 1275 10-50|
|Brakes||SRAM - Select|
|Chain Ring||30 Tooth|
|Frame||Borealis Crestone Carbon|
|Fork||Borealis Carbon Rigid Fork|
|Hubs||Borealis: Front 15×150 Rear 12×197|
|Nipples||Wheelsmith Silver Brass|
|Tires||Schwalbe Jumbo Jim|
|Bar||Borealis Carbon Bar (35mm)|
|Stem||Borealis 50mm or 70mm|
|Post||Borealis Carbon Seatpost (31.6mm)|
|Grips||Ergon GA30 or Ergon GP 10L|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 100mm|
|DT/CS Protector||Lizard Skins|