The Daehlie Performance Tech Pant is a lightweight base layer in a wool and lyocell blend meant for training in all temperatures. Strategically located mesh panels on the leg provide optimal ventilation. Flat seams and premium thread quality for optimal comfort. A perfect blend of Tencel®, merino wool, and technical fiber ensures optimal insulation, fast drying and moisture wicking. Like wool, lyocell adapts to varying body temperature and provides a fantastically soft surface. Suitable for all intensity levels, summer and winter.
Here at Gear West, we love these pants for cross-country skiing, winter running, and any outdoor activity. The lyocell-merino blend keeps the wearer comfortable in a variety of temperatures and energy outputs while staying comfortable against the skin. Now let's Enjoy Outside and start Making Tracks!
- Race, Regular Fit
- Merino wool/Tencel® blend
- Temperature regulating fabric
- Flatlock seams for reduced chafing
- Printed logo
- Main Fabric: 50% Polyester, 30% Tencel, 20% Merino Wool 19.5 Micron, 200 GSM
- Contrast Fabric: 50% Polyester, 30% Tencel, 20% Merino Wool 18.5 Micron, 130 GSM