home / Cross-Country Skiing / Apparel / Mens
The Daehlie Kikut Pant is a perfect trouser for those who like cross-country skiing in all types of weather conditions. The Kikut is a warmer cover pant with softshell in the front, on the seat area, and full zipper in the side for easy dressing. Stretch material on the back increases mobility and comfort. Bionic Finish ECO® technology on the substance surface ensures that light rain and sleet bangs off. Reflective details on the leg increase visibility. A wide knit waistband with internal tightening cord and molded legs ensure the best possible fit. A hand pocket is situated on the right side with a zipper closure.
Here at Gear West we love this pant for cross-country skiing in all weather or as a warm cover pant option with layers underneath. The full-length zipper is perfect for team skiers or those looking for easy on and off. The Kikut has a regular fit and generous legs for additional layers underneath. Let's Enjoy Outside and start Making Tracks!
- Regular Fit
- Regular Waist with elastic waistband with internal drawstring
- 3 layer softshell
- 4-way stretch
- Water repellent main fabric, Wind resistant
- Articulated knees
- Leg zippers
- Strategically placed elastic panels for enhanced movement and ventilation
- This garment contains bluesign® fabric, Contains fabric complying with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Composition - Main fabric: Polyester 100%. Contrast fabric: Polyester 92%, Elastane 8%.