The Atomic Hawx Prime 130 Professional GW Ski Boots let you direct all your skill and power to your skis, no doubt. Hard chargers and "professionals" with average-to-above average foot width and volume will appreciate the generous 100mm width and ample instep height of the Prime last, not to mention what can be done to improve the fit using the Memory Fit process. And that's not all, Atomic's newly developed Professional liner can be injected with foam to further improve heel and ankle hold. The Hawx Prime 130 Pro skis as well as many narrower lasted boots that crush your foot; and as we all know, more time on the mountain with less pain is a tough combination to beat.
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes
- Mimic Professional Liner
- Shell – True Flex Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- 2nd Power Shift Screw – Insert the additional screw to stiffen the flex as needed
- Energy Backbone
- Forward Lean – 15˚
- Power Shift – Forward lean can be quickly adjusted to 13°, 15° (default) or 17° as well as the flex index by +/- 10 flex points.
- 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- Professional Dual Power Strap
- Cantable Gripwalk Soles