Take the Atomic Hawx Ultra boots - already a number one seller in the under-100mm last category - and give it a revolutionary new liner that adds foam injection technology without the traditional fuss of foam, and what do you have? The Atomic Hawx Ultra 130 Professional GW Ski Boots, of course. Already the best solution for narrow ankles and heels, the Professional liner gives you and your bootfitter the option of fine tuning the fit with a revolutionary foam process that eliminates mixing the foam components and does away with exit tubes at the toe of the boot. To sweeten the deal, the they're beefed up in the lower shell to limit deflection and deliver even more power to your skis. The Ultra Professional Series is ready to go right now, and the perfect solution for those looking for the perfect fit where it really counts.
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes
- Mimic Professional Liner
- Shell – True Flex Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- 2nd Power Shift Screw – Insert the additional screw to stiffen the flex as needed
- Energy Backbone
- Forward Lean – 15˚
- Power Shift – Forward lean can be quickly adjusted to 13°, 15° (default) or 17° as well as the flex index by +/- 10 flex points.
- 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- Professional Dual Power Strap
- Cantable Gripwalk Soles