home / Running / Top Brands / Xero
A new lightweight, breathable mesh upper, a new tire tread-inspired sole, a silky moisture wicking lining, protected tension straps… put all of that together for your new favorite road running shoe, the HFS.
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread, splay, relax, and function naturally.
- Natural MOTION — the HFS is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. The “XERO-drop” design (non-elevated heel) allows for proper posture, and it’s built low to the ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — the HFS has a 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole to give you the right combination of protection plus ground-feedback, so your brain knows how to move your body optimally. Also, you can remove the 2mm insole, for a closer-to-barefoot experience that lets you Feel The World®.
- Light weight — so light, in fact, you could forget you have them on. A men’s 9 is about 6.8 ounces (each).
- Huarache-inspired design — the adjustable instep and midfoot straps are not just eye-catching but functional, giving you a secure and comfortable fit.
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products are used in the HFS
- 5,000 mile sole warranty — like all Xero Shoes, the HFS is backed with a 24 month manufacturer’s warranty and a 5,000 mile sole warranty.