The Völkl Racetiger SL are designed to be the ideal choice for advanced riders or ski experts going for racing and piste sessions. The core of these skis is made of wood and titanium. If you are looking for longevity for your skis, the wood core will give you just that. A titanium layer is included to stiffen up the skis resulting in more power-transfer and stability at high speed.
These skis have a camber with tip rocker baseline which gives you stability when carving and good edge hold as well as an easier turn initiation. This model comes with two different radius sizes, 10.2 and 11.8m, depending on the length of the ski. With a short radius between 10-14m, you get a very fast and playful turn initiation.
Volkl Racetiger SL + Motion2 Binding Features:
- Range of use: 100% on-piste
- These Völkl carving skis with a waist width of 68mm are ideal for quick turns on the piste
- You will love the improved power transfer made possible by adding 3D Glass to the construction of the skis
- The UVO 3D device dampens the vibrations in the skis, and gives you a smoother ride
- Rmotion2 12 GW bindings are included and mounted on a plate, which makes them easily adjustable
- The bindings have DIN values that can vary between 4.0 - 12.0 *Binding Is Included*