Lightweight and streamlined: the uvex race + racing ski helmet is your missing puzzle piece for high-speed downhill runs. The international Ski Alpine elite swears on this one-of-a-kind speed gadget. uvex athletes from Matthias Mayer to Dominik Paris love this outstanding ski helmet. 16% stronger - 15% lighter - more than just a statement.
The Uvex Race+ Ski Helmet meets the new FIS requirements from 2013/14 and complies with the EN 1077 A standard. Equipped with the latest ski helmet technologies, a separately available chin guard optionally can be mounted to this special ski helmet.
Race+ Helmet Features:
- +technology: Stands for a specially developed thermoplastic.
- The ultralight outer shell is extremely tough and impact resistant: uvex ultra modern thin wall injection molding technology makes this possible.
- The helmet combines safety with comfort and is perfect for outdoor use in many climates.
- For maximum safety and superb wearing comfort: Comprising an injection moulded outer shell and an EPS inner shell. A highly effective safety combination: impact-resistant outside, shock absorbing and insulating inside.
- Perfect hold: uvex ski helmets offer more comfort, even in the smallest details: the integrated headband holder secures the goggles safely on the helmet in every situation.
- Perfect, draught-free heat climate: Innovative uvex vent system delivers optimal air circulation and reduces uncomfortable heat build-up in the helmet. The ventilation channels have been designed to quickly conduct warm air outside and pull fresh air in.
- Button-press adjustment
- Multi-stage and anatomically shaped: uvex’s monomatic comfort closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand. The chin strap always sits perfectly.