Trek Verve 2 LS - 2021
Verve 2 Disc Lowstep is a hybrid bike designed for comfort and fun on commutes, cruises, and fitness rides. It has a lot of thoughtful features that make for a confident and comfortable ride, like a lowstep geometry that makes it easy to mount and dismount, a suspension seatpost, and disc brakes that perform in any weather.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with mounts for a rack and fenders, a lowstep design that makes it especially easy to mount and dismount, a reliable drivetrain with 24-speeds so you'll never have to pedal too hard or too soft, powerful disc brakes, an adjustable stem, a padded saddle, wide tires for extra stability, a road-smoothing suspension seatpost, and a geometry that keeps you in a comfortable, upright riding posture.
- It has a host of design details that make a huge difference in comfort, like a suspension seatpost and adjustable stem
- The lowstep frame design makes it easy to get on and off—no need to swing your leg over!
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster, and require less effort to activate than rim brakes
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life