Trek Precaliber 20 Girl's -Crystal White
Precaliber 20 Girl's will have your little rider begging to go out for a pedal on their first real big kid bike. It's a great transition model from training wheels. It has one speed, a coaster brake, and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for a light mount. For kids ages 6-8, between 45-52Ë tall.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminum frame, one speed, and a coaster brake. Plus, a kickstand and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated taillight mount. Everything on this bike is built to last, so it'll still feel like new when handed down to younger siblings.
- One speed is all you need—a simple set-up gives kids confidence and helps them stay in control
- Coaster brakes are simple and intuitive for kids to use—they just pedal backwards to stop!
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal—Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes