Trek Precaliber 20 Boy's
Precaliber 20 Boy's will have your little rider begging to go out for a pedal on their first real big kid bike. It's a great transition model from training wheels. It has one speed, a coaster brake, and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for a light mount. For kids ages 6-8, between 45-52Ë tall.
- One speed is all you need—a simple set-up gives kids confidence and helps them stay in control
- Coaster brakes are simple and intuitive for kids to use—they just pedal backwards to stop!
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal—Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes