Terry is extremely pleased to introduce the new Vista. Fit doesn't get any better than this very inviting trail short. It has pull-on styling with a wide stretch waistband that easily accommodates a wide variety of body types. It also comes with Terry's new Cyclo Brief 2.0, a minimalist liner outfitted with a reticulated foam chamois. Terry has added streamlined pockets and a cool link print on waist so there's even more to love.
• outer short: 86% recycled nylon/14% spandex in a unique stretch twill weave (100% of the nylon fibers used are recycled) brief: perforated 76% nylon/24% spandex
• wide (front), 4-way stretch nylon/spandex waistband with faux-fly stitching at front allows for more accommodating fit
• wrap-around printed (chainlink) paneling
• 2 front drop-in hand pockets
• 1 zippered pocket on right leg, large enough for smartphone
• 10 inch inseam
• printed hem lining–flip up to shorten the inseam by 1.25 inches
• sold with Cyclobrief 2.0 with soft elastic comfort waistband, laser-cut leg openings and Reticulated chamois
Uses reticulated foam technology, creating a pad that's significantly thinner and lighter, more breathable and ideal for indoor conditions. Narrower, seamless, 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology chamois with Terry's innovative soft wing construction; antimicrobial cover. Made in Italy.