We asked hard-charging lady skiers what they want in a high-performance boot and then took their direction to Tecnica’s ski boot makers in Italy. Enter the Tecnica Mach1 LV Pro W, a ski boot specifically designed for all-mountain rippers with low volume feet. The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the anatomically shaped liner and shell. But if needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Merino wool and Celliant combine in the liner for increased warmth, while the C.A.S. Cuff Adapt quickly and easily adjusts volume to fit a variety of lower leg shapes. The Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position and the Asymmetric Shell Design allows you to tap into all the energy and power of the ski. A dialed-in fit that keeps you comfortable and warm, combined with a true 115 flex and a women’s specific design,the Mach1 LV Pro W sets the bar for performance. It has everything you need so you can push your limits on the mountain.
Tecnica Women's Mach 1 LV Pro Boot Features:
- Last: 98mm
- Flex: 115
- Volume: Low
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU- Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyolefine- C.A.S. Cuff Adapt
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- C.A.S. Tongue- C.A.S. instep- Celliant®- floating tongue- Thermoforming Co
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap- Power Lock
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Option