The Tecnica Mach1 MV 105 W is a performance oriented-women specific ski boot built on a medium last. With a flex rating of 105, this boot features Tecnica’s C.A.S. (Custom Adaptive Shape) system with numerous fit solutions for the shell and liner, including a thermoformable cuff. Tecnica has covered the liner in lambs wool with Celliant to increase warmth. The Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position to take you to the next level of skiing.
Tecnica Women’s Mach 1 MV 105 Boot Features:
- Flex: 105
- Last: 100
- Volume: medium
- C.A.S. CUFF ADAPT: This Thermoforming carbon system is a thermal cover activated by carbon fiber resistors that heat up the cuff and liner.
- C.A.S. LINER WOMEN’S: C.A.S. has revolutionized ski boot with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped to the female anatomy for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The internal part of the liner is shaped to match the foot, while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize while also offering a softer initial fit. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a longer period of time.
- CUSTOMIZATION SHELL: The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of he foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- SOLES: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- BUCKLES: 4 micro ALU Lift Lock
- SPOILER: no
- POWERSTRAP: 35mm strap
- CANTING: Double canting screwed