Mach1 stands for pure performance and precise fit with an ultimate level of customization. High performance skiers looking to up their game will appreciate the directness of the new Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell. The newly redesigned low volume 98mm last which is supported by the C.A.S. fit system, delivers the ultimate level of power, comfort and control. The new Tecnica LV 120 ski boot lives up to the Mach1 name.
Tecnica Mach 1 120 LV boot Features:
- FLEX: 120
- LAST: 98
- VOLOME: Low
- CUSTOMIZATION LINER: C.A.S. has revolution ski boots with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The Internal Part of the liner is shaped to match the foot while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a longer period of time.
- CUSTOMIZATION SHELL: The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of he foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- SOLES: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- QUICK INSTEP: Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering and exiting the boot.
- CUFF: Polyester - Rear spine with carbon insert
- CUFF: Polyester- overinj. Backspine
- LINER: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant- floating tongue- C.A.S. foot arch- Asymmetric Power Transmission
- BUCKLES: 4 micro ALU Lift Lock
- SPOILER: no
- POWERSTRAP: 45mm Power strap
- CANTING: Double canting screwed