The marquee ski in Salomon’s brand-new Stance 96 offering an unrivaled strength-to-weight ratio, The latest and greatest in directional carving, ensuring a butter-smooth ride at any speed. Two titanal plates run the length of the ski to provide impressive edge grip in hard conditions and release torsional stiffness for poppy, powerful turns.
Salomon Stance 96 Ski Features:
- Edge grip- When a race inspired sidecut pairs up with double Ti construction the result is confidence inspiring edge grip whether you are laying down a turn on piste or off.
- Manuverable and progressive- A progressive frontside sidecut teams up with a full poplar woodcore and C/FX creating unmatched confidence when you're railing a turn on piste or racing through the glades.
- Power- Metal Twinframe technology pairs with C/FX and a double Ti laminate to create a damp, hard charging ski that inspires confidence regardless of speed, terrain or conditions.
- Full Poplar Woodcore- A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- Double Ti- Double layer of titanal, one on either side of the core, improves hard snow performance. It increases precision, offers a good edge grip and improves responsiveness.
- Metal Twin Frame- A titanal top core TI layer provides improved stability, while the recessed windows, strategically placed in the tip and tail, frame Salomon’s proprietary C/FX fiber layer to help release torsion for increased maneuverability and dampening.
- Recommended Binding: Salomon STH2 WTR 13 or Salomon Warden MNC 13