Incredibly lightweight, yet engineered to deliver power in its purest form, the Salomon S/Lab Carbon Skate takes your performance to the highest level. It excels in universal snow conditions.
Salomon S/Lab Carbon Skate Features:
- Sidecut: 44/43/44
- Weight: 0.95 KG
- Stability and transmission: The tip-to-tail THIN PLY carbon construction optimizes torsional rigidity for improved energy during the kick, while the balanced camber adds stability during the glide.
- Lightweight: Increased ease and agility due to the ski’s thin tip and tail and Nomex core.
- Acceleration: The triangle thickness profile improves acceleration and enhances energy transfer from the middle of the ski all the way through to the tip and tail.
- CORE: Nomex - Ultra-light composite honeycomb core, combined with carbon, fiberglass wrap and thin wood sidewalls. Reduces weight and provides optimum consistency.
- G5 Universal base: World Cup base delivering maximum performance in universal conditions.
- Protective Foil: Anti-scratch, Anti-oxidation + UV protection of the base. Just remove the foil, brush and go skiing.
- Pre-drilled: Your ski is delivered predrilled at the optimum position, you just need a screwdriver to mount any SNS / PROLINK binding.