Worn by olympic athletes in Korea, Salomon's premium carbon engineering is now available in classic. The lightest classic boot ever, constructed from the highest quality components, allows maximum performance and comfort. Feel the speed and precision of Salomon's highest performance race machine. compatible with NNN, Prolink and Turnamic bindings. Not compatible with SNS bindings.
Salomon S/Lab Carbon Classic Boot Features:
- Weight: 0.64kg
- Outsole: Prolink (compatible with NNN, Prolink and Turnamic bindings. Not compatible with SNS bindings)
- CHASSIS: Carbon 3D Classic
- HEEL ADJUSTMENT: Adjustable Heel Strap
- Lightweight: The full carbon shell construction keeps the weight down and performance way up.
- Perfect fit: A pre-shaped, 3D liner becomes fully customizable when heated so it molds around the foot for a perfect fit, superior hold and comfort.
- Precise transmission: Feel the speed and precision of the future with the carbon chassis which delivers a new level of precision and energy transmission from your foot to the ski
- Dissociated Quicklace: Salomon's patented technology, the dissociated lacing system allows adjustment of forefoot or upper foot tightening by pulling different parts of the Quicklace™.
UK Nordic Boot Size Chart
|E.U.||33 1/3||34 2/3||36||37 1/3||38||38 2/3||39 1/3||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3||45 1/3||46||46 2/3||47 1/3||48|