Swim like a tadpole, Hop like a frog
One shoe, in and out the water. It's a game that mixes two different worlds. The S-LAB XA AMPHIB is designed with and for the top swim run athletes, to be fast and super efficient when wet and dry. Sharp input that leaves nothing to chance.
Salomon S-Lab XA Amphib Features & Specifications:
- Long distance ride: Once you're on dry ground, this shoe is built to run, with a bottom unit designed for the trails. Go the distance with a light, natural stride.
- Water evacuation: The mesh stays light in the water and dries fast on the ground. The shoe is a partner, not a hindrance.
- Unfailing grip: A steady stride, even on the wettest rock when you're exiting the swim. Contagrip with Premium Wet Traction rubber is more than a technology, it's a mentality. You can simply ignore wet ground and charge ahead.
- outsole: OS Tendon, Premium Wet Traction Contagrip®
- chassis: Profeel Film
- midsole: Dual Density Compressed EVA
- sockliner: Integrated Sockliner
- upper material: Quick drying breathable mesh
- Fit management: Quicklace™, Sensifit™
- upper construction: Draining Windows
- tongue/collar: Lace pocket, EndoFit™
- WEIGHT: 215 g / 8.5
- MIDSOLE HEIGHT : 18mm/14mm (4mm drop)
Unisex Shoe Size Chart
this size chart is a general conversion and is not brand specific