This team favorite, do-it-all park boot utilizes Salomon's Fit To Ride building process, ensuring instant out of the box fit and first rate comfort. Designed for the modern freestyle rider featuring our lightest construction, dual BOA closure system, our Salomon specific BOA STR8JKT for deluxe heel hold, and a compact foot print.
Salomon Launch BOA SJ Boot Features:
- COMFORT : The ultimate in comfort and customisation thanks to a fully heat moldable liner and Ortholite C2 insoles.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight construction and a reduced footprint make this one of our best boots for weight to performance ratio.
- SUPPORT: STR8JKT is an additional inner heel harness that eliminates heel-lift and provides optimal comfort. Actioned by BOA.
- Heel Grip: An inner zone on your liner dedicated to keeping your feet and socks firmly in place, all day.
- Custom Fit: Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- Ortholite C2: A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- Feather: EVA and rubber compound lightweight outsole that delivers cushy comfort and smooth landings.
- BOA®: Easy and quick Boa® lacing - tightens with the flick of your wrist.
- BOA® Str8jkt: This version of our inner heel harness works like a 3 point seat belt for your heels and is activated by the Boa® fit system.