home / Cross-Country Skiing / Boots / Skate
Feel the power in the women's Rossignol X-IUM World Cup Skating Boots. The race-proven design features Rossignol's low-profile, skate-specific sole for a precise feel and effective power transfer. The full carbon cuff and heel counter maintain lightweight stability for an efficient podium-bound stride. The locked-in feel and thermomoldable design provide a precise, enveloped fit to deliver ultimate comfort and control. A women's-specific fit accommodates the foot and lower leg for enhanced precision and comfort.
- Carbon Reinforced. Lateral Carbon Edge runs from heel to midfoot for precise ski control
- Enhanced Power and Control. An Asymmetric Support system creates even distribution of forces for increased efficiency, power and ski control
- Optimized Skate Flex. Carbon midsole insert provides increased stability and precision for optimized skating performance
- Stability, Power Transmission. Carbon Injected Cuff is shaped to match the natural shape of the foot for maximum stability and power transmission
- Women's Fit. Rossignol's FW Fit offers reduced instep volume and narrower fit from midfoot through heel for increased comfort and precision
- Customizable Fit, Comfort. Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort