Explore winter. The Evo OT 65 bridges the gap between off-trail skiing and backcountry touring. Wide dimensions and partial metal edges enhance stability and edge control for off-trail snow conditions. The ski’s shorter, more accessible length is easy to turn and maneuver in trees and off-trail snow, while a waxless Positrack base offers the best blend of grip and glide in all snow conditions with no prep required. The ski includes the Turnamic® binding system for unparalleled snow feel.
- Activ Cap offers a balance of torsional rigidity and supple flex from tip to tail for all-conditions stability
- Waxless positrack base features a positive base structure for the best blend of kick and glide in all snow conditions
- Partial steel edges stop short of the tip and tail for a balance of edge control and lightweight glide
- Rossignol’s short size concept increases maneuverability, control, and ease-of-use
- Wood air core offers durable off-trail performance with air channels for reduced weight