Patagonia Women's Stand Up Jacket
Designed to be durable—from rooftop gardening to trail clearing.
Introducing the newest member of the Stand Up family. Fabricated with durable organic cotton and a bit of spandex for stretch, this utilitarian jacket features industrial-strength shank buttons down the center front, as well as on the hem for fit adjustments. Sleeve plackets allow for easy roll up and are sewn with reinforced double-needle stitching. Classic Stand Up pockets are large enough to hold pruners, pliers and tape measure. Two additional drop-in chest pockets hold screws, carpenter pencil and utility knife. Hip length.
- Industrial-strength shank buttons down center front
- Classic Stand Up pocketing
- Two additional drop-in chest pockets hold small items
- Adjustable shank buttons on hem for fit adjustments
- Sleeve plackets for easy roll up
- Reinforced double-needle stitching
- Hip length
- 488 g (17.2 oz)