Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket,
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Warm, incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length Vislon® zipper with internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit; adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 312 g (11 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved