Nite Rider Sentinel 250
The Sentinel™ keeps a watchful eye over the night projecting highly visible laser lines for your own personal bike lane, enhancing your safety immeasurably, while also giving you protection during the day with Daylight Visible Flash (DVF) technology.
Also features an innovative Group Ride Mode where you can be seen without distracting fellow cyclists’ attention from the pavement or dirt. At 116 grams the USB rechargeable Sentinel meets all required F1 Standards for impact testing and dust/water resistance. The easy on-and-off seat post strap with quick release tab makes the Sentinel convenient when you do need to give it a quick charge.
- Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
- A wearable safety light – clip onto various straps, belt loops, etc.
- Highly visible laser lanes
- All in one, Laser and tail light!
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Group Ride Mode – be seen without distracting fellow cyclists
- Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Lumen Output: 250
- 7 Modes with Run Times: 5:00 – 45:00hrsâ€¨
- Charge Time: 3:00hrsâ€¨
- Weight: 116g
- Battery: Li-Po
- Low Battery Indicator
- 250 lumen Daylight Visible tail light with Laser Lanes
- Flash 1 - *6:30h
- Flash 2 - *5:00h
- High Steady - *8:00h
- Low Steady - *45:00h
- *No Lasers
- Slow Flash Lasers - *14:00h
- Fast Flash Lasers - *14:00h
- Steady On Lasers - *7:00h
- *Lasers Only