Mizuno Men's Wave Sky 2
THE SKY'S THE LIMIT. Maximum cushioning meets maximum comfort in the new Wave Sky 2, built for neutral runners. A full length U4icX midsole works in harmony with new cloudwave technology for a plush and lively ride. Newest features include AeroHug technology, providing an adaptive fit in motion with premium fit and feel.
Mizuno Men's Wave Sky 2 Features:
- Blown Rubber Outsole
- PEBAX Wave Plate
- New Premium Sockliner
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
- DYNAMOTION FIT: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- MIZUNO WAVE®: Wave sets the standard for running shoe technologies.
- SmoothRide: Creates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
- U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock attentuation, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition. Found in the Wave Enigma, Wave Inspire, Wave Rider, and Wave Prophecy.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Cloudwave - Parallel
Unisex Shoe Size Chart
this size chart is a general conversion and is not brand specific