The K2 Kinsley women’s snowboard boot may just be the perfect snowboard boot so consider this your wake up call! It nails the sweet spot for freestyle and all-mountain snowboarders who prefer a medium flex and value comfort, and fit above all else.
The K2 Kinsley snowboard boot features a dual zone closure with BOA® Fit System to micro-tune your fit. A dedicated BOA® dial for the upper portion of the shell and a second dedicated to closing the lower portion of the shell. The upper cuff of the boot is constructed with our Flex Zone calf panel at the top of the cuff, helping to keep legs happy all day long.
Inside, a supportive three-point harness is integrated into the shell, wrapping itself around a heat moldable Control Foam 3D liner with award winning foam from Intuition®.
Underfoot, our proprietary This Grips!™ rubber outsole provides excellent grip while hiking, boot packing, and walking across icy parking lots, and sits atop a dual density midsole. This midsole features a lightweight EVA material and is complemented with our Harshmellow™ damping material to cushion your bones and reduce fatigue after long days on the hill.
- CATEGORY: Boa®
- LACING: BOA® Stainless Steel, H4/M3 Zonal BOA® Fit System
- UPPER: Articulating Cuff,: HDR Premium Synthetic
- LINER EXTRAS: Internal J -Bars, External J-Bars, Flex-Zone Calf Panel
- LINER CONSTRUCTION: Intuition® Control Foam 3D
- LINER LACING: 3 Point Harness
- FOOTBED: 3D Formed EVA
- OUTSOLE: This Grips™ Premium Rubber, Harshmellow™
- FLEX: 6/10