IRC has added a wider tread to all their Formula Pro Tubeless tires to better protect the casing and improve puncture resistance and boost durability. With improved sidewall protection and handling, this tire begs to be ridden over pavé and gravel.
RICE BRAN CERAMIC COMPOUND
IRC Formula Pro Tubeless X-guard is newly formulated with our high grip compound, RBCC², to ensure serious grip capability while having improved wear life.
X-GUARD: WORLDCLASS SLICE & PUNCTURE PROTECTION
The IRC Formula Pro Tubeless X-Guard is constructed with a 40×40 TPI anti-puncture mesh, covering the entire casing from rim-line to rim-line. X-guard material is engineered and optimised for its superior slice protection qualities. We also used our newly formulated high grip compound, RBCC², to combine incredible traction with improved wear life.
TUBELESS: Lighter overall weight than a tire + tube, with lower rolling resistance and no pinch flats
- NATURAL RUBBER INNER-AIR SEAL: Prevents air leakage
- 180 TPI CASING: Strong and supple with a sublime road-feel
- X-GUARD: (optional) X-guard provides a bead-to-bead 40×40 TPI anti-puncture barrier
- NEW RBCC 2: Newly innovated RBCC 2gives serious grip in all road conditions
- DISC BRAKE APPROVED: Specially engineered casing and bead protection makes the tire compatible with disc brakes
- BEAD PROTECTION: gives extra protection against bead hooks, and also an air tight seal when mounted properly