HUUB Varman 3:5 Triathlon Wetsuit
Maximum Flexibility | Maximum Buoyancy
We've created a suit with ultimate flexibility on the upper body and huge buoyancy in the hips and thighs.
New buoyancy materials deliver never before seen leg lift and lower body buoyancy within regulatory rules. HUUB’s exclusive +43™ buoyancy foam provides 43% more buoyancy than standard neoprene. Typically wetsuit companies add extra buoyancy to the thighs and hips, but on this suit, the +43™ material goes past the centre of buoyancy for maximum leg lift.
It is these two simple requests that led us to investigating materials, stretch, swim strokes and how materials behaved under tension. We have now created a new Arms Neutral™ position reducing the typical maximum stretch cycle down by 50%.
- HUUB's exclusive +43™ buoyancy foam delivering 43% more buoyancy than standard neoprene.
- Rotational Freedom™ upper body design.
- Arms Neutral™ exclusive HUUB technology.
- Buoyancy and body alignment constrictor system (patent pending).
- Exclusive 3:5 buoyancy profile (VB 2:8*).
- Exclusive incredible stretch neoprene.
- M.A.D System tested.
- Chosen and refined by the fastest swimmers in triathlon. Why do you think we called in Varman?