Garmin Rally XC100 Single-sensing Power Meter - SPD
BRING POWER TO YOUR OFF-ROAD RIDES
Rally XC100 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
- It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring power and cadence.
- Clip in with ease. This pedal is compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats.
- Edge® cycling computer compatibility and the Garmin Connect™ app1 makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favorite apps1 for even more analysis, data sharing and route planning.
- Ready for more? Easily upgrade to a dual-sensing system (sold separately) at any time.
IMPECCABLY DESIGNED PEDAL
Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to increase reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, this pedal installs like any other pedal. And it's quick to transfer between bikes.
By reliably measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally XC100 doubles the value to provide total power. Want more metrics? Upgrade later to the dual-sensing system (sold separately).
For a comfortable ride, this pedal is designed to fit your favorite SHIMANO SPD cleats.
From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round with a transferable spindle that can be installed in the Rally™ RS/Rally RK road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
Make sure you’re ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
- Weight: 451 g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: SHIMANO SPD
- Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer
- Stack height: 13.5 mm
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect™
- Measurement location: Spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®