Want to treat your feet to something nice? The Flow Omni Hybrid Snowboard Bindings are the top shelf binding of the Flow women's line. They hone in on comfort with asymmetrical glass-filled nylon highbacks, 2.5º canted footbeds and the easy to use locking slap ratchets, along with a versatile medium flex and Flow s Active Strap tech hat makes riding the entire mountain all day a breeze.
- Flex - Medium Flex – A balance of support and comfort makes for all-terrain versatility.
- Baseplate - FUSE-Series – The FUSE-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with adjustable aluminum alloy sidewings. Slightly softer than the NX2 for riders that prefer the feel of a molded baseplate, offering a fun, direct and responsive feel. 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- Highback - Glass-filled Asym UniBack – A one-piece, asymmetrical UniBack is light weight with a balanced feel of support and comfort.
- Straps - Hybrid PowerStrap – Hybrid PowerStraps connect an ankle-strap to a more conventional toe-cap strap for a mix of quick entry and fit customization. Active Strap Technology – Dual-Entry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the performance, comfort, and power transmission that Flow bindings are famous for. With Flow's revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Buckles - Locking Slap Ratchet – These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness
- Additional Features - Nylon Offset MultiDisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.