YOUR NEW SECRET WEAPON
The Fischer Speedmax Skate C-Special is the ultimate secret weapon for special conditions. its striking yellow special base with new Plus-Coarse finish makes the Speedmax Skate C-Special the ace up your sleeve in coarse-grained snow. If you want to be optimally equipped for all conditions you should have this specialist ready in your ski bag. The revolutionary Cold Base Bonding technology along with the Precision Pairing System &ndash ensures exact ski selection and optimum ski pairing.
Fischer Speedmax Skate C-Special Featurures:
- 41-44-44 Sidecut: Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- Skating 610 Constuction: Skating race ski construction for maximum speed through pressure relief at the ski tip and tail. Perfect on compact to soft snow.
- Ski Core: Air Core HM Carbon
- Weight: 1.030g/186cm
- Base: WC C-Special
- Grind: DTG WORLD CUP PLUS COARSE
- Prewaxed: Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- Hole Ski Tip: kating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- Plate: IFP
- Fischer Carbon Fibre: Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fibre for ski tip, ski tail and as laminate. Extremely tough and minimum weight.