The most versatile of the Fischer Ranger Ti lineup with a 99mm waist, lightweight milled wood core, Titanal inserts and a carbon nose. This combination offers a fantastic blend of stiffness and agility for smooth, confident skiing in any condition.
Ranger 99 Ti Ski Features:
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction- Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Carbon Nose- Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Aeroshape- Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Free Milled Titanium- Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Air Carbon TI 0.5- Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- Binding is not included Recommended Binding: Tyrollia Attack 13