Felt Verza Speed 40 - Charcoal
The Felt Speed 40 is one of the lightest bikes in this price range and features a 27 speed Shimano drivetrain that is a step above in quality than what is typically spec'd here.
The Tektro hydraulic disc brakes don’t lose any stopping power in bad conditions, don't wear out your rims, and stay in adjustment better than mechanical disc brakes.
With its lightweight, durable aluminum frame, confident handling capabilities and quality components make the Felt Speed 40 a great bike for pavement or path riding for fitness or commuting.
- FRAME Felt Verza Speed SuperLite aluminum
- FORK Felt Verza Speed Cr-Mo steel
- WHEELSET Double-wall tubeless ready aluminum, Presta valve
- TIRES Kenda Khan II, 60TPI, reflective stripe, wire bead, 700 x 35c
- SHIFTERS Shimano Altus M2010 Rapidfire Plus
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus M370, 3-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus M370, 9-speed, long cage
- CRANKSET SR Suntour XCT, 48/36/26T
- CHAIN KMC X9
- CASSETTE Shimano HG200, 11-34T
- BRAKES LEVERS Tektro R290, hydraulic disc
- BRAKES Tektro R290, hydraulic disc, flat mount
- SADDLE Selle Royal Essenza Gel
- SEATPOST Aluminum, double-bolt, micro-adjust, Ø27.2mm