The Women’s Dalbello DS AX 80 W is for intermediate to advanced women skiers who prefer the support of a 4 buckle overlap boot and the comfort of a wider fit last of 101 mm. Powerful and precise with exceptional comfort and foothold, Dalbello´s unique “Fit for Women” concept features the latest POWERCAGE construction for better and longer skiing days without fatigue. Thanks to Dalbello´s MyFit technology, both the thermo-formable Instant Fit liner and the shell can be exactly customized. The GripWalk option allows the exchange of heel and toe sole for relaxed walking comfort and more grip.
Dalbello Women’s DS AX 80 Boot Features:
- FLEX: 80
- LAST: 101 mm
- POWERCAGE: To improve power transmission, performance and comfort, Dalbello invented the all new POWERCAGE. The idea is to add an outer reinforcement cage made of stiffer material on top of a more softer, more comfortable boot shell. The asymmetrical branching of the POWERCAGE supports the optimal load distribution of all forces and avoid any boot deformation. In addition, it leads to a smooth and progressive boot flex giving this extra power to get full control even when skiing at high speed and radical turns.
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE: The irregular pattern of the new 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
- CONTOUR 4: The anatomical contours of the inside sidewalls of the boot-shell, as well as the innerboot lasts, are precisely “mapped” to the shape of the typical high performance skier’s foot.
- A little extra “space” is molded into the inside of the boot shell at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal & navicular. Out of the box, Contour 4 Technology boots delivers all the comfort, precision, and control of a close fitting, low volume, high performance ski boots that have been “punched” and/or “stretched” by a custom bootfitter with minimal need for “punching” or “stretching”.
- MY FIT: The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. As the most comprehensive fitting program, liner and shell can now be thermo customized in several levels additional to the pre-molded shell (Contour 4) which is included in every My Fit boot. To your individual specific needs of your foot - easy and quick!
- REDUCED VOLUME CONTROL: The unique, comfortable fit and size profile is optimized for a women‘s foot characteristics. Due to a narrow heel- and wider forefoot part, the women boots support a female skier in the best way by transmitting the power directly and cushioning the foot all day long.
- VARIABLE RAMP ANGLE: Adding the variable ramp angle Shim under the footboard changes the ramp angle from 3 to 4 degrees. This gives the skier the ability to find the optimum ramp angle for balance and performance.
- ADDITIONAL INSULATION: All Dalbello women’s innerboots use structural materials that are lighter, warmer and more flexible than those used in corresponding men’s models.
- SPECIAL WOMEN´S LOW PROFILE GEOMETRY CUFF: Female boot models with a removable cuff insert allow to expand the boot top opening circumference approximately 5 cm and lowers the overall boot height by 1.5 cm.