The choice of pro athletes and top end freeskiers all over the world, the IL Moro I.D. is a no holds barred, specialty ski boot designed for the ultimate park and big mountain performance. Built on Dalbello’s Krypton chassis, it summons the full array of Dalbello technology: Cabrio design, Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance, and Contour 4 fit. There's also a full length, shock absorbing “Landing Gear” footboard, ID MAX thermo-moldable liners, and a clever spring loaded clip that holds the buckle in place when opened to accommodate easy hikes back up the park or while building booters. Pro rider approved.
Dalbello IL Moro Boot Features:
- FLEX: 120
- LAST: 98 mm
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio- The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- MY FIT: The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. As the most comprehensive fitting program, liner and shell can now be thermo customized in several levels additional to the pre-molded shell (Contour 4) which is included in every My Fit boot. To your individual specific needs of your foot - easy and quick!
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT: High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.
- The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- LINER: ID Max (Hike)- A balanced foothold and maximal shock absorbtion despite offering comfortable cushioning - these are the key benefits of the ID MAX. In selected models (Hike Version), integrated flexible parts guarantee a smooth and comfortable walking / hiking with the liner. All ID MAX liners can be thermoformed in only 10-12 minutes with great memory effect.
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM: Is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.