The Dalbello DS 130 is the top of the line model of theDS series, being developed for high level experts who seek a boot with maximum precision offering more foot space and comfort than a regular race boot. Due to the unique POWERCAGE construction with stiffer frame material the DS 130 delivers uncompromised control and power transmission, still being comfortable. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE surface along the foot arch adds walking grip, a more direct power transmission and effective boot protection. Of course the DS 130 comes with the My Fit technology which enables individual fitting of both the liner and the shell. In addition, the DS 130 offers the GripWalk Option, to mount GripWalk soles for more walking comfort and better grip
Dalbello DS 130 Boot Features:
- FLEX: 130
- LAST: 100 mm
- POWERCAGE: To improve power transmission, performance and comfort, Dalbello invented the all new POWERCAGE. The idea is to add an outer reinforcement cage made of stiffer material on top of a more softer, more comfortable boot shell. The asymmetrical branching of the POWERCAGE supports the optimal load distribution of all forces and avoid any boot deformation. In addition, it leads to a smooth and progressive boot flex giving this extra power to get full control even when skiing at high speed and radical turns.
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE: The irregular pattern of the new 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
- CONTOUR 4: The anatomical contours of the inside sidewalls of the boot-shell, as well as the innerboot lasts, are precisely “mapped” to the shape of the typical high performance skier’s foot.
- A little extra “space” is molded into the inside of the boot shell at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal & navicular. Out of the box, Contour 4 Technology boots delivers all the comfort, precision, and control of a close fitting, low volume, high performance ski boots that have been “punched” and/or “stretched” by a custom bootfitter with minimal need for “punching” or “stretching”.
- MY FIT: The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. As the most comprehensive fitting program, liner and shell can now be thermo customized in several levels additional to the pre-molded shell (Contour 4) which is included in every My Fit boot. To your individual specific needs of your foot - easy and quick!
- DRIVE & CONTROL: The Drive & Control technology offers more volume in the toe box and a precise wrapping heel zone. While the comfortable toe-box volume offers better fit, better blood circulation and - as a result - warm feet and toes, the wrapping heel zone stands for more control, direct powertransmission and more sensitiveness.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
- VARIABLE RAMP ANGLE: Adding the variable ramp angle Shim under the footboard changes the ramp angle from 3 to 4 degrees. This gives the skier the ability to find the optimum ramp angle for balance and performance.