Thanks to the lower cuff and softer flex index of 90, the DRS 90 LC gives even junior athletes and lighter skiers the chance to enjoy the performance and power transfer of a DRS. The DRS 90 LC offers the perfect combination of performance and comfort, and guarantees plenty of stability and control when skiing. Numerous fine-tuning options enable precise adjustment to the wearer’s skiing style.
DRS 90LC Race Boot 2023:
- CONSTRUCTION: Overlap
- FLEX: 90
- LAST: 98
- MATERIAL: PU/PU
- LINER: Dalbello Comp Liner
- STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
- The Drive & Control technology offers more volume in the toe box and a precise wrapping heel zone. While the comfortable toe-box volume offers better fit, better blood circulation and - as a result - warm feet and toes, the wrapping heel zone stands for more control, direct powertransmission and more sensitiveness.
More volume in the toe box for:
> Better fit
> Better blood circulation
> Warm feet and toe
Precise wrapping heel zone for:
> More control
> Direct power transmission
> More sensitiveness
- CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot. Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- Extra Wide Power Strap: Increases performance and power transmission.
- Locked Cuff: The locked cuff feature boosts rear support and minimizes rear cuff flex. Skiers find the boot is for more responsive, more powerful, and more precise.