Directly derived from the DRS World Cup series, the Dalbello DRS 120 race boot comes a re-designed race-oriented flex, just a little softer than the 140. The DRS line features incredible power transfer for expert skiers due to a extra wide power strap, a locked cuff and Dalbello's Drive & Control system. With a great-fitting 98 mm last and the well approved My Fit Technology, the blend of performance and fit is fully dialed with this boot. The Race Kit Lifter Plates also add to the performance. The new liner provides a tight and at the same time comfortable hold due to the padding with higher density. It's a breeze to get on and off and has a generous, tall toe box for warmth and comfort.
Dalbello DRS 120 Boot Features:
- FLEX: 120
- LAST: 98 mm
- MY FIT: The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. As the most comprehensive fitting program, liner and shell can now be thermo customized in several levels additional to the pre-molded shell (Contour 4) which is included in every My Fit boot. To your individual specific needs of your foot - easy and quick!
- OVERLAP DESIGN: IMMEDIATE POWER TRANSMISSION, SHORTER RANGE OF FLEX, TRADITIONAL POWERFUL REBOUND, PRECISE CONTROL, TRADITIONAL SKIING STYLE PRIMARILY ON-PISTE / WHERE EXTREME PRECISION IS NEEDED.
- DB COMP LINER: DB Comp innerboots are minimalist designs that feature only the essential construction components for foothold, minimized foot sliding, moisture wicking and resistance to compression, with enduring comfort and warmth.
- TWIN AXIS CANTING: To align lateral inclination of cuff to skier’s lower leg.
- EXTRA WIDE POWERSTRAP: Extra wide powerstrap increases performance and power transmission.